- The website of VMV 2005 is online!
- You can download the final program of the VMV 2004 now!
Soon, you can also find it in our program-section.
- The poster that the authors of VMV 2004 are asked to prepare, should fit on our poster boards.
The dimensions of the boards are approximately 3' x 4', or 91 cm x 122 cm.
Please regard this information before working on your poster.
- The authors of the VMV 2004 are asked to prepare a short presentation of their paper, following the template in our
- The preliminary program was published. You can have a look at it in our
program section, or download it here.
- The registration system of this years' Vision, Modeling, and Visualization workshop is now
online. Authors of accepted papers have to register until September, 3rd.
If you are not registered until that date, your paper will not be publlished in the
proceedings of this years' workshop.
- The VMV 2004 Conference Dinner will be held at the Cantor Arts Museum at Stanford University on Wednesday evening,
November 17, 2004. Read further information here.
- The paper submission deadline is over. We plan to inform you around August 20, 2004 about the acceptance of your
- Please have a look at the Call for Papers.
- The homepage of this years' Vision, Modeling, and Visualization workshop is